The winner will be contacted 13th Sept 2021. Please check back to see who has won.
Summary Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+ only. 09/09/21 – 12/09/21. Follow @AndrexUK on Instagram, like their promotional post and comment underneath tagging a friend to be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Grand Prize: 2 x pairs of day entry tickets to the Strawberry and Creem Festival taking place over two days 18/09/21 – 19/09/21 at Childerly Orchard in Cambridge. Max 1 entry per person. Max 1 prize per person. Visit www.andrex.co.uk/strawberries-and-creem for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Kimberly-Clark Ltd ,1 Tower Hill, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4HA.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram account are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 16:00 BST on the 9th Sept 2021 and 24:00 BST on the 12th Sept 2021
4. To Enter: Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @AndrexUK, like their promotional post and comment underneath tagging a friend to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per social media account during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
6. You must continue to follow @AndrexUK and keep your social media account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7. The Prizes:
2 x pairs of day entry tickets to Strawberries and Creem Festival. There will be two winners and each winner will get two tickets.
8. Winner Selection: 2 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Each entry will be given a number and a random number generator will be used to select the two winners on the day after the competition closes.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 1 working day of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 2 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 2 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Fulfilment: Once notified the winner will be required to supply a working email address. The festival tickets will be sent via email on the 16/09/21. Winners will be required to confirm receipt via email on the 16/09/21. If the winner does not confirm receipt the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
12. Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your instagram handle could be made available by the Promoter at https://www.andrex.co.uk/strawberries-and-creem-giveaway the day after the giveaway has closed, for a period of 4 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
14. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
15. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
18. The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
20. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
25. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
26. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
27. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Kimberly-Clark Ltd ,1 Tower Hill, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4HA